Nutritional Supplement (Ensure, Boost, etc.) guidelines

In order to receive nutritional supplements like Ensure or Boost, clients must:

• Get a referral to the Moss Memorial nutritionist from your medical provider.

• If you are current in care, you can request an appointment by calling the CCC nurse ir a case manager.  
If you are out of care, you will have to see Dr. C or Ruthie in order to schedule an appoinment with the nutritionist.

• The nutritionist is in the clinic in Thursday mornings in August and September, but will be going on maternity leave in October. She can also be seen Monday-Friday in her office on the Moss campus.

Southwest Louisiana AIDS Council                   425 Kingsley St. Lake Charles, LA 70601             337.439.5861