• National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day 2019 is Thursday, February 7, 2019.
Two (2) testing sites for Free and Confidential Testing on NBHAAD:
10am-6pm at 425 Kingsley St. and
8am -3:30pm at 808 Walters St.
• Patient and Community Education Event: Don’t Let HIV Fears Control You
Tuesday 2/26/19 - Sponsored by Prime.
• 340B Patient Appreciation Program - Every 4th THURSDAY of the month
• Patient Education Initiative Seminars (PEI) - Every 2nd WEDNESDAY of the month
• NOTE: Deadline for ALL ASSISTANCE requests is now FRIDAY at 12pm (noon). Do Not wait until your “cut-off” or eviction date to request assistance. Please remember that ALL REQUESTS TAKE 5 - 10 DAYS TO BE PAID.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 12:30pm
Calls received on weekends, holidays or after hours are directed to our answering service.
Food Pantry Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
11am - 4pm