Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday:
9am - 5pm
9am - 12:30pm
Calls received on weekends, holidays, or after hours are directed to our answering service.
Tuesday - Thursday
11am - 4pm ONLY
KNOW YOUR STATUS - GET TESTED!
Louisiana State-wide HIV Testing Initiative
June 27, 2019: National HIV Testing Day.
It is everyone to begin engaging in behaviors for optimal sexual health. Start It! wants to begin motivating Louisiana citizens to:
• Begin getting tested
• Begin treatment for STDs
• Begin conversations regarding sexual health
• Begin giving accurate information to Louisiana citizens regarding STD prevention through the Louisianahealthhub.org website. You can also learn where all Start It! Louisiana events will take place around the state.
The Louisiana Office of Public Health, STD/HIV Program developed this program to raise public awareness about the serious impact of sexually transmitted infections in Louisiana communities and emphasize the importance of testing, preventing, and treating STDs.
• The most common STD (symptoms and treatment)
• PrEP (the once daily pill to prevent HIV)
* Testing locations in Lousiana
• and more…
Resource & Wellness Center
808 Walters St.
8am - 1pm
Please call 337.480.8271
For more information
2636 Ryan St.
10am - 7pm
Warren United Methodist Church
1800 Orchid St.
9am - 4pm
Testing Sites - National HIV Testing Day
Lake Charles, LA
June 27, 2019
If you have any additional questions, please call
Click HERE for more information on HIV testing
Sexually Transmitted Infections
• #1 for congenital syphilis case rates (newborns with syphilis)
• # 2 for chlamydia case rates
• #3 for primary and secondary syphilis case rates
• #3 for gonorrhea case rates
Click here for a link to the national locator for HIV testing sites.
425 Kingsley St. Lake Charles, LA 70605 337.439.5861